Friday, October 5, 2012

Some Pictures

I have wanted to post pictures, but I just now figured out how!  I think I mentioned I was new to whole blogging thing?  Let me know if you have questions or want to see more.  (Yes, eventually I will share the hot pink wig pictures.)
 
 
Mammogram of my left breast:
That bright white spot immediately set off red flags- "suspicious of malignancy."  I would say so!  Search out what a "normal" mammogram looks like.


The pre-chemo haircut:
I knew I would be losing it, so I had a friend cut it almost immediately.
 
 
The shaved head:
This is today, specifically to post on the blog.
 
 
My port placement:
One of the reasons that I am already too self conscious to wear low cut shirts.
 

Adriamycin: The red devil
Notice the nurse's hazmat suit?  They are pumping that poison inside me, along with another chemo drug called Cytoxen.

No comments:

Post a Comment