Sunday, September 16, 2012

Not feeling so hot...

Yes, chemo sucks.  Thursday after the infusion, I felt fine.  Friday wasn't great, but I could function (managed a shower and a trip to the doctor).  Saturday I barely got out of bed.  I haven't been throwing up since the medicine they sent me home with takes care of that, but I am so incredibly tired.  I feel like I have the flu.  I can't stand too long without getting dizzy or nauseated.  It takes all I have just to use the bathroom.  Keep your fingers crossed that this only lasts a couple of days because I really don't know how I'll handle 4 whole months of feeling like this.  The good news?  One treatment down, only seven to go (we hope).

I'll try to update more when I get my wits about me.  I also have some pictures I'll try to post.

No comments:

Post a Comment